[Choir] Choir: Re 1/22 on Monday schedule

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Jan 17 00:32:08 EST 2014

Dear Choir,

Next week, Wednesday 1/22 will be on a Monday schedule.

Normally I keep the Choir very much on Stevens' larger schedule, so
normally we would have Choir then. However, a couple circumstances argue
against it this time, including the fact that our concert this semester
is quite late - Saturday, May 3 (8pm). Since I will not be able to give
you post-concert time off late in the semester, it seems fair to do it
now.

Upshot: our first rehearsal remains Thursday, 1/23.

Looking forward!

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice