[Choir] FULL CALL LIST, Choir Concert

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sat May 3 11:51:57 EDT 2014

Dear All!

Here are the full calls for tomorrow:

TECH:

11:30 - DeVon, Kelsey, Stephanie (go over "Going Over Home" and
"Carpuela" starting solos)

11:40 - FULL CHOIR. No choir outfits needed; wear comfortable shoes.

We will briefly review particularly tricky passages and will sing all
the tough pieces through in full at least once; we'll start or sing
through all the others. We'll also walk the concert logistically,
including moves to mics etc.

We'll be doing most pieces in concert order.

THURSDAY-ONLY members in particular: please review your music in advance
as well as you can (and if you find you just don't remember some things
well enough, please do not sing those bits).

Everyone: I'm attaching the program for your reference, as well as this
link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXA8FkQPqAU (Lauliku)

RELEASE: I hope to release the Choir by 1:15 or earlier; our focus or
lack thereof will make all the difference.

DIRECTLY AFTER CHOIR: Stephanie and Ian, "Sonntag." Rachel TBA.
________________

CONCERT CALLS:

3:00 FULL CHOIR ONSTAGE, FULLY DRESSED. Please avoid changing at DeBaun
if possible - and no perfumes or other scents, please!

3:15 PRESIDENT'S ENSEMBLE with Dave

3:30 House opens

4:00 CURTAIN

I guesstimate the concert at about 1.5 hours in length grand total.

We have BEAUTIFUL, moving, fun, and vibrant music on tap for tomorrow -
I'm very much looking forward to it! Good work this semester, folks. :-)

Cheers,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice