[Choir] Voices of Gotham Show

David Zimmerman David.Zimmerman at stevens.edu
Tue May 6 18:14:09 EDT 2014

Hi All,

Choir and Stevens Alum Dylan Lupo is performing in the Voices of Gotham show this Saturday, and they are offering a huge discount for college students…see below for details and how to get tickets. If you have any questions, email Dylan at dpslupo at gmail.com

Enjoy!

-Dave

---

I am a member of the Hell's Kitchen based Barbershop Chorus, the Voices of Gotham <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HN-i3hRUMfk> . We're an all-male a cappella group that was formed 7 years ago, and in that time, have reached the level of a top ten barbershop chorus internationally. We are excited to announce that will be hosting a show on Saturday, May 10th(everybody needs a break from studying for finals every once and a while). Not only will it include our group as well as our sister organization, the Siren's of Gotham, but will also include the 1999 International Barbershop Quartet champions, FRED <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc5d6F9iAig> , and last year's female Rising Star Award winners, GQ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dawvJWpfBD8> .

I am thrilled to tell you that for the first time, we'll be offering a college a cappella discount rate. If you or anyone from your group is interested, please email me back,ryan.s.brown01 at gmail.com, to receive your personalized coupon code for balcony seating. With the coupon code, tickets will be reduced to $5 (normally $25). Below is a link with the ticket information:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/voices-of-gotham-four-of-a-kind-tickets-10900284043?aff=eorg