[Choir] Re SDS - put Choir on conflicts

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Sep 3 20:13:58 EDT 2014

Dear All,

If you are auditioning for the fall SDS show, please be sure to list
Choir among your conflicts on your audition sheet. That includes not
only our regular rehearsals (M & TH, 6:45-9pm), but the morning and
afternoon of Saturday Oct. 18 (Homecoming).

Again, those involved in the DS show will have their production week off
from Choir (M 11/10 & TH 11/13). PLEASE NOTE that OUR production week is
the week right after the DS show (our concert date is 11/22), and your
immediate return to rehearsal will be of paramount importance.

Thank you and good luck!

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice