[Choir] For new men in the choir: TUX TIME

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 21 09:28:04 EDT 2014

Gentlemen!

It is now time to take measurements for tuxes for all new members.

We will start at break tomorrow, Monday and try to get everyone measured
during this coming week if at all possible, either before, during
(break), or after Choir.

IF you are able to come a bit early tomorrow or Thursday - i.e.,
somewhere from 6:15 to 6:30 - please let me know. I can measure a few
people before our start time of 6:45.

I will have to double check with our finance person, but your 50% of the
tux price will be $60 or $65. Either cash or check is fine. Checks
should be made out to Stevens Institute of Technology, with "Stevens
Choir outfit" in the detail line on the bottom left corner line. Please
contact me or speak with me privately if this is a problem.

Thank you!

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice