[Choir] Ob-la-di links

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Sep 26 20:43:38 EDT 2014

Here are a few performances of our Kings Singers arrangement of
"Ob-la-di" - please listen to the first two at least.

Cheers,
BR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS00YpuBBL8
The Kings Singers, 2010 - a pirated live recording that nonetheless does
a good job of catching their work and the light, buoyant style of the
piece. Great for understanding the phrasing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R6VDKbrzw4
 From Japan. The guys doing the "brass" are terrific models. We're going
to be doing some of that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osQ4Sow0HoE
An SATB chamber choir. A bit operatic for my taste on this song in
places, but it's a good chance to hear the piece with lots of people
and, hey, WOMEN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzPbXTNRYc8
This is a Czech group, complete with accents. :-) There's also an
Italian group...and so on.. :-D

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice