[Choir] Tech, Concert calls for Saturday 5/2 Spring Choir Concert

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 23 22:45:27 EDT 2015

Dear All,

Here are the calls for our concert date, Saturday May 2:

CALLS

(2:30 probably - Poetry people)

2:50 Soloists: Michael P, Colin, Ian, STEPHANIE

3:15 Canterbury Ensemble: Kathy, Deanna, Colin

3:30-5:00 FULL CHOIR (no outfits needed)

4:45-5:30 President's Ensemble (DAVE at 5pm. PLEASE NOTE: the first 15 minutes of this time is for making sure P.E. can assemble gracefully out of the full Choir, which will not be leaving the stage, and disassemble gracefully as well. If you are NOT in full Choir, please DO BE AT TECH BY 4:45 so we can work this out before the Choir is released. Thank you.)

5:30-7:00 BREAK

7:00 Concert Call - all onstage, dressed and ready

7:30 House opens

8:00 Concert