[Choir] 6:30 call tonight; St. Matt's

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 6 09:17:06 EST 2015

Dear Choir,

Please be in the St. Matt's sanctuary this evening at 6:30. We will have various logistical points to cover with the St. Matt's musicians & organizers, as well as warm-up and some rehearsal.

Location: southwest corner of 8th & Hudson streets. ?

BRING YOUR FOLDERS. If you still don't have yours, the Music Room should be open today from 4:00-6:30 (Carla, this is why I'm cc'ing you). Then, keep them with you and bring them to this week's Choir rehearsals in DeBaun.

The Carol Sing starts at 7:30. Please invite friends!

Best,