[Choir] Thanks and congratulations!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 13 00:42:55 EST 2015

Dear Choir!

Thank you so much for a wonderful concert this evening.  I am very proud of your work.

You should know that you received enthusiastic responses from many persons who spoke with me after the concert, inluding music lovers President & Mrs. Farvardin.

Bravi tutti - with special shout outs to our various soloists, President's Ensemble, Deanna for her help on cello, and Brian and his "Water Night" ensemble!

Kudos to all, and thank you.

OH - in case you were wondering - no more choir rehearsal this semester! :-)

Sincerely yours,

Bethany Reeves