[Choir] Request for help!

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Wed Feb 18 13:42:18 EST 2015

Hi All,

Can anyone help with the below? If so, please email Beth Kissinger directly. Thanks!

Best,

-Dave

Stevens' Division of Communications & Marketing is seeking students for a photo shoot inside the Hanlon Lab, 4th floor of Babbio, on Monday, Feb 23 from 12:15 pm to 4 pm. We ask that students come when they can and stay as long as they can, as we need to have students for the entire time period of the shoot.   A free lunch will be served (pizza).

The photo shoot will involve posed shots of both individual students and small groups of students interacting with faculty, as well as larger classroom shots. Some video would also be shot, but this is primarily a photo shoot, for the purpose of promotion of Stevens' finance programs, general Stevens academics, etc. The photos could appear in print (The Stevens Indicator alumni magazine and Stevens marketing and communications materials), on the Stevens website, in web materials (such as Stevens' NewsPoints) and in  multi-media form (video) used to promote Stevens' programs. Students don't need to be finance/business majors; all majors are  welcome.

Student dress should be business casual, or Stevens-branded gear. Please -- no other logos, no other university wear, and no stripes.

Please email Beth Kissinger at bkissing at stevens.edu<mailto:bkissing at stevens.edu> to sign-up.