[Choir] First Choir rehearsal on Monday 1/26

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Jan 18 16:01:14 EST 2015

Dear Choir!

Please note that the first rehearsal of the semester will be on Monday
Jan 26 (NOT Thurs 1/22).

We have a lot of terrific repertoire to dig into, including beautiful
music by Lauridsen, Gershwin, Copland, and Whitacre.

For your calendars - the Spring Choir Concert is Saturday May 2, 8pm at
DeBaun. There's an outside chance of an additional performance late-ish
in the semester - I'll keep you posted.

I hope you've all had a lovely break, and are looking forward to
returning! I certainly am.

Best,

Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice