[Choir] Outfit alert - if you are new, or missed the fall, PLEASE READ

breeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Mar 8 15:07:30 EDT 2015

Dear Choir,

First, let's all cross our fingers against more snow days. Argh.

Second: THIS WEEK IS OUTFIT MEASUREMENTS/FITTING TIME. Working from the
sign-up sheets everyone (?!) filled out at the top of the semester, I
have sent eight persons an email about outfit fittings.

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE CHOIR THIS SEMESTER AND DID NOT GET THAT EMAIL, I
NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU.

OR, IF YOU ARE RETURNING AFTER BEING ABSENT FOR THE FALL - I NEED TO
HEAR FROM YOU. WE HAVE NEW DRESSES, AND NEW TIES/CUMMERBUNDS TO GO WITH
THEM.

If you are Dave R., Matthew C., Kevin B., Pola F., Summer H., Darby D.,
Robyn V. or Moenika C., you are on that other email. Please be
absolutely sure to read it.

Thank you!

Cheers,
BR

-- Dr. Bethany Reeves Artist in Residence for Choir and Voice Music
Program Coordinator, DeBaun Performing Arts Center