[Choir] "bass" solo, Haydn -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Nov 29 11:17:53 EST 2015

Dear Gents,

It was my hope to get the "bass" solo in the Haydn "Dona nobis pacem" figured out last week before break. Alas, circumstances intervened.

Please reply to this if you are interested in auditioning for this solo, which as you may recall lies quite high.

I'll look for replies by late morning tomorrow (Monday). After that I may just make a choice, for the sake of efficient rehearsal.

Best,