[Choir] Outfits: all new members please take note!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Oct 7 19:56:10 EDT 2015

Dear Choir -

If you already have your choir outfit (tux or dress), you can delete this.

If you are new to the Choir, please note that we will be taking measurements starting tomorrow. If you can come during the half hour before choir tomorrow, PLEASE DO, and let me know you're coming. I cannot typically stay late on Thursdays. Thank you.

Women: we have some dresses for trying on; if none of the sample sizes fit, measurements will be in order.

Men: everyone will need measurements taken.

Costs: Stevens picks up half the cost of each outfit; the student picks up the other half.* The student share for a dress: $40; for a tux, $60. Cash, check or Duckbills (see me) are fine.

Best,

BR

*Please see me privately if the outfit fee is a problem.