[Choir] BLAZEN MUZH ensemble, SOLOISTS, & POETRY READERS -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 7 10:28:41 EDT 2016

Dear All -

If you are:

One (or more!) of the 12 women in the Blazhen Muzh ensemble,

OR you have a solo within one of the choir pieces ("Some Nights" or "In the Still")

OR you are reading poetry for the concert,

AND you have time available tomorrow (Friday) afternoon/early evening:

I have coaching time open tomorrow, Friday, between 3:00 and 7:00 pm. I would very much like to get people in to work on these important parts of the concert.

Please respond ASAP to reserve a spot!

Thanks -