[Choir] Outfits - HEMS

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 19 10:34:56 EDT 2016

This is for those of you who are new in the Choir this semester.

We should have dresses/tux pants in very shortly - which means I'll need to get you all measured for hems probably on Thursday.

It's a very tight turnaround. I'll keep you posted, but please keep this necessity on your radar - it'll mean putting the garment on so I can mark the proper spot for a hem.