[Choir] Coaching times this week -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Apr 26 00:24:12 EDT 2016

Dear All!

If you need or would just like some extra coaching on:

- Any of the Choir music, including the "Alma Mater"

- Solos you're doing within "Some Nights" or "Still of the Night"

- poetry (keep in mind we have Thursday at DeBaun, 5:30-6:45)

-- Here are some times I have available this week:

Tomorrow, Tuesday: 2:00, 2:30, 4:00, 4:30

Friday: 3:45, 4:15

If none of that works and you really need to see me, by all means write to me and perhaps we can squeeze something in around the edges somewhere.

Your music is sounding great, folks!

Best,