[Choir] This Sunday - Carol Sing call time -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Dec 1 23:10:42 EST 2016

Dear All -

For this coming Sunday 12/4:

6:00 pm - working parts on the "Hallelujah Chorus" & a quick review of "Carol of the Bells" -- if you are not solid on these, please be there shortly before 6pm

6:30 pm - ALL CALLED

Please bring your Choir folder. Apologies - I forgot to mention that this evening.

WHERE: St. Matthew Trinity Lutheran Church, southwest corner of 8th & Hudson Streets

I can be at the Music Room between 5-5:45pm on Sunday so you can come in and pick up your folder.

Dress is on the casual-but-nice side. Please no sloppy clothes (nice jeans only, if you choose jeans), no shirts with text/images, no badly wrinkled clothes, etc. We are representing Stevens at a public event. Thank you.

Cheers,