[Choir] Re CHOIR - please confirm -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Feb 7 16:59:57 EST 2016

Dear Choir!

I'm strategizing our divisi splits for "Water Night" and other pieces. Please check below and confirm that your attendance and part info, taken from the sign-up sheets, is correct.

In some cases I need to review voices to assign parts for the more extended divisi ("Water Night," for instance, has splits of up to 15 parts). My goal is to get that all covered this week.

Finally, if you have not thus far appeared in rehearsals this semester and I had reason to expect you to do so (such as an email telling me you'd be in), please alert me ASAP! It's time to clarify the semester membership. Thank you.

ATTENDANCE AND PARTS -

SOPRANOS

Cahn, Julia: S2; in Mondays

Dollard, Sarah: S1, both nights

Dolot, Rowena: S1, in Mondays

Ehrhart, Kelly: S1(?), in Mondays

Hromada, Beth: Swing, currently S2, in Mondays

Martindale, Olivia: S1, in Mondays

Pidduck, Veronica: S2, both nights - Section Leader

Verrill, Robyn: S2, both nights (?)

Watson, Rachel: S1, in Mondays

ALTOS

Aliashrafi, Yasamin: A1, in Mondays

Aure, Chelsea: A, in Mondays

Barillaro, Natalie: in Thursdays

Butler, Allison: A2, in Mondays

Chowdnury, Moenika: A1(?), both nights - Section Leader

Drennan, Ellen: Swing; both nights

Golchinfar, Benoush: A1, in Mondays

Lange, Nicole: A1, both nights

Quevada, Kipsy: A1, usually in Thurs

Traumpmann, Monica: Swing; both nights

Tyd, Deanna: A1, in Thursdays

Wu, Fei: S1(2?), both nights

Yang, Julia: S2, in Thursdays

Yip, Michelle: Swing; in Thursdays?

TENORS

Batchelder, Trevor: T1, in Thursdays

DiGuilio, Ian: T2, in Mondays

Kilpatrick, Justin: T1, both nights - Section Leader

Marnell, Mike: T2, both nights

Mercado, Greg: T2, both nights

Monroy, Daniel: T1, both nights

BARITIONES/BASSES

Campesi, Anthony: Bass; both nights - Section Leader

Cool, Max: B1, both nights

Estes-Smargiassi, David: BI, in Thursdays

Gincel, Adam: B2/Bass, in Thursdays

Klapwald, Zachary: B1, in Thursdays

Jones, Tyler: B2, both nights

Quigley, Kevin: B1, both nights

Racaniello, Aidan: B1, in Thursdays

Reilly, Paul: Bass; both nights

Sweeney, James: B1, in Mondays (+ some Th)

Yang, Zibo: B1, in Thursdays (?)

Voyer, Brian: B2, in Thursdays