[Choir] Welcome back & first rehearsal - Mon 1/25

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Jan 19 00:59:07 EST 2016

Dear Choir,

Welcome back! I hope you all had a refreshing and relaxing time away.

The first Choir rehearsal will be next Monday 1/25, 6:45.

Usually of course we rehearse Thursdays, but this week is "Shakespeare Week" - all my energies are of necessity focused on the DeBaun workshop production of "A Midsummer Night's Dream." We'll be back to our regular schedule starting next week.

We've got great music this semester. Looking forward!

Cheers,