[Choir] Auditions today

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 1 10:56:33 EDT 2016

Dear All,

Auditions for the "Chichester Psalms" solos began yesterday. My thanks and applause to those of you who came in. I heard some impressive work.

Several others of you have stated an intention to audition, but have not yet scheduled an audition time.

I'll be available to hear people today between 5:30 & about 6:45. Please give me advance notice if you plan to come in.

The "back-up" audition time is this coming Friday at 4:30. I'd rather avoid that if possible, but if today is impossible for you, let me know.

Reminder: these auditions presuppose independent preparation of the material.

Best,