[Choir] UNCLE JAM on Sunday -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 14 21:44:36 EST 2016

________________________________
From: Justin Kilpatrick <jkilpatr at stevens.edu>
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 1:37 PM
To: Bethany Reeves
Subject: some stuff

Hey Bethany,

I have another announcement to send to choir folks.

--
The Audio Engineering Club is hosting another open mic night, this time called Uncle Jam!

We all made it through what could be the most anxiety-inducing election season yet, so come on out to AEC's UNCLE JAM on Sunday, November 20th at 5pm in Babbio Atrium and celebrate the spirit of America with us! There will be food. There will be entertainment. But above all, THERE WILL BE PATRIOTISM. All sorts of acts, music, comedy, poetry, et cetera, acts are welcome to perform!

If you would like to sign up, click here!: https://goo.gl/forms/4foYFLNeNZDtZG412<https://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2F4foYFLNeNZDtZG412&h=UAQG2lWbV&enc=AZMYZa8ck-2Ry7WD8_lnBl34p-lGKGdMeWD5pTIhTcORl-MlPDuoKZkchGWXWHDbHyg&s=1>
The Facebook event page is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1418020668496663/
--

Also, I know we're all very upset with these election results, but surely now we have to do something from American Idiot next semester, right??

Best,
Justin Kilpatrick