[Choir] OUTFITS - fittings

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Oct 10 11:35:57 EDT 2016

Dear All!

This is for new members of the Choir.

It's time to get suited up.

WOMEN:

Tomorrow evening, I will put out samples of our dress in various sizes. Please do your utmost to do some trying-on to ascertain your correct size. Note: they size very small around the upper body.

Also for our women: we have an unprecedented number of new women in the choir this semester (huzzah!) and it's overwhelmed our budget projections. We do, ergo, need to up the charge for the dress from $40 to $45 (slightly over half the total dress cost). We're looking into hemming strategies that will cost the least amount of $, though that is likely to run you another $15 or so.  Please alert me privately if you have financial difficulties.

MEN:

Getting your tux involves taking your measurements. I'll be doing this as quickly as possible, for as many of you as I can, directly after Choir tomorrow evening. Please stay if you can.

The charge for men is $65 (about half the total cost). As for the women, we're looking into lowest-possible-cost hemming strategies, though hemming is likely to cost you another $10 or so. Please alert me privately if you have financial difficulties.

Your outfits are yours to keep.

Best,

BR

?