[Choir] 6 Mon, 5 Th rehs. remaining - attendance vital

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sat Oct 29 15:56:33 EDT 2016

Dear All,

My thanks and salute to the many who attend Choir regularly.

Everyone who cannot really say that: please know it is past time to eliminate missed rehearsals except for the most stringent and necessary of reasons.

We have 6 Monday rehearsals, and 5 Thursdays, before Dec. 10. That's it.

Please note that Halloween activities conflicting with one of our few remaining Mondays do not meet the standard of "necessary." Do by all means come to Choir in costume - but party afterwards.

To succeed, the ensemble needs everyone absolutely on deck from now on. Otherwise the persons who are there the most are continually set back as the same material must be continually re-taught, and the progress of the group as a whole is stymied.

Please honor the commitment you have made to this performing ensemble. ?

Thank you.