[Choir] Midis for Chichester Psalms

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Sep 22 23:18:55 EDT 2016

Dear All,

It turns out Cyberbass has parts midis for the Bernstein:

http://www.cyberbass.com/Major_Works/Bernstein/bernstein_chichester_psalms.htm?

These files of course won't have all our divisi, but can nonetheless be a terrific resource. Please do some listening - preferably with your score in hand!

This is a great site. The parts are done in such a way that you can hear your own part especially loud (the sound used is of a piano), but you also have the context of the other parts. You can speed up or slow down the files.

BTW - to those of you who don't yet have all the divisi for pp. 11-17 of the first movement, I've made copies of my reference pages. You're welcome to take one and get the info into your score. They're on the bottom shelf beneath the folders, with the other choir music.