[Choir] Into the Woods, cast/crew

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 3 00:41:14 EDT 2017

Dear All -

This is for those of you in the cast, pit orchestra, or serving vital crew functions for "Into the Woods" this week (please note I am NOT including non-essential-for-rehearsal show contributions such as ushering).

In short, if you're in the cast, the pit, or are necessary crew, you have Choir off for this week. Please DO return pronto next week.

?

Break legs - I'm very much looking forward to seeing the show on Friday night!