[Choir] Tonight's rehearsal

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 13 11:44:18 EDT 2017

Dear Choir!

I am obliged to leave town for a family wedding. I'll be back Monday, but tonight, Brian and Stephanie will be leading rehearsal.

We are very close to our concert date of Sat. May 6.* Please give Brian & Stephanie your full attention this evening!

Thank you and see you soon,

BR

* 7pm call & 8pm curtain - please hold 2-5:30  that day for tech - specific details on tech schedule tba. The choir will not be called for that entire time, but I have to work out things with soloists etc. before pinning down specifics.

?