[Choir] SAT MAY 6 - Afternoon TECH, Evening CONCERT

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 27 11:28:30 EDT 2017

Dear Choir!

We are coming down the wire to our spring concert. Next week will be critical. Please stay well.

Saturday May 6 is the day, and because we only have the FULL group on the actual day of our concerts, it is also our TECH day.

PLEASE HOLD 1:30-5:00 for TECH.*

Chances are very good that if you are NOT doing solos, instrumental parts, or small ensembles of any kind, you will be called later and released earlier than the above times. Please hold the full three hours for now.

Specific calls will be solidified soon.

*PRESIDENT'S ENSEMBLE - if you are not in Choir, please arrive at 4:30. We need to work you into the program logistically - that is, get you on/off the stage with grace. Your musical rehearsal starts at 5pm.