[Choir] Choir starts tonight!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Aug 28 10:53:03 EDT 2017

Dear All!

I hope you've had a WONDERFUL summer and are ready for a great semester of singing!

Same times, same place for rehearsals - we start tonight (& Thursday), 6:45-9pm.

Please alert me if you are in for the semester, but cannot come Mondays due to a course conflict. This will help me ascertain whether I need to order more MESSIAH scores (our semester repertoire).

Hope to see you!

Cheers,