[Choir] Sunday 12/3 & SATURDAY 12/9 - Concert Calls

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri Dec 1 16:59:10 EST 2017

Dear Choir!

For the MESSIAH Sing this Sunday (St. Matt's, 8th & Hudson) -

- Recitative soloists (Dana, Fei, Emily Renjilian, & Max) - please be ready to briefly go over your music with Stephanie at 6pm

- FULL CHOIR - please be ready to sing by 6:15

Remember - this is a singalong, so bring people to sing along! :-)

FOR THE SAT. 12/9 CHOIR CONCERT -  the calls are listed in reverse order, below

Soloists start at 2:00pm (please note that we will rehearse before and/or after Choir on M/Th as well) -

1) 2:00 Yifeng

2) 2:15 Moenika/Emily Raque

3) 2:30 Ian

4) 2:45 Dana-Fei-Emily Renj.

5) 2:55 Greg Mercado

(if more time is needed by anyone, we'll handle that after the Choir is released from tech)

3:00 FULL CHOIR CALL for TECH (finish no later than 5pm). No need to be dressed in outfits for this.

7:00 full choir call - dressed and onstage for final notes & warm-up. Unless you are a commuter (or the weather is terrible), please come to DeBaun already dressed. There is very little space backstage, and it's not pristine back there.

7:30 house opens

8:00 curtain

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects