[Choir] It's 5pm and we're taking your scores

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 3 16:59:53 EST 2017

Dear All,

Most of you have your scores, but my guess is some of you were planning to grab them shortly before heading to St. Matt's.

That would work great, if the staffer who is scheduled to be here was in fact here. She isn't.

SO, me, Robyn Verrill, and some of the fine choir members currently in Bissinger are bringing the remaining scores to St. Matt's, just in case you don't have card access to the room. My thanks to Robyn & Co!

See you soon!

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects