[Choir] MEN - please read -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 2 23:23:02 EST 2017

Hello Gentlemen,

I write with an odd request. Might anyone possess, and be willing to lend to DeBaun, a size 7 pair of black dress shoes, or something reasonably close to dress? By dress shoes, I refer to the type you might wear to a job interview or, ideally, a choir concert.

DeBaun is doing (and I am directing) "12th Night," a play in which a young woman disguises herself as a young man. Natalie Barillaro, our Viola, needs some shoes!

Any lends will of course be treated with great respect.

Our tech week starts next week; performances are next Friday & Saturday evenings.

Please let me know if you can help out, and thank you!

Best,