[Choir] Solo auditions this, next week

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Mar 28 17:44:05 EDT 2017

Dear All,

As of last night after Choir (Monday 3/27), I've started hearing auditios for several Choir solos.

?

I'll have some time this Thursday before Choir starting at 6pm (but not after Choir), and again next week before and after Monday's rehearsal.

If none of that can work for you and you'd like to be considered, please alert me ASAP. Thank you!

Solos are available in:

Under the Willow Tree (probably 1)

For Good (2)

Toreador Song ("#14 Couplets") (these are "ensemble solos")

Cheers,