[Choir] Rain and outfits

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Fri May 5 18:25:29 EDT 2017

Dear Choir,

RE OUR EVENING CALL TOMORROW and the lovely weather we're having:

While generally I ask that people come to DeBaun for the 7pm evening call already dressed, if it's pouring rain again tomorrow around that time, please feel free to bring your outfit and change at EAS.

Please note I don't say "DeBaun." There's a LOT more room in the main hallway restrooms. There will not be space for everyone to dress/undress backstage at DeBaun, so PLEASE don't assume that's an option.

COME EARLY ENOUGH to change and still be onstage by 7pm, if that's what you need to end up doing.