[Choir] Concert program & thank you -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon May 8 14:37:38 EDT 2017

Dear All,

We ran out of programs the other night. If you or parents wanted a copy (or copies) and didn't get any, let me know and I can easily print extras (or even just send you the file, if that's easier for you).

And, thank you for the lovely spring bouquet. It's bright and pretty and bringing sunshine into my home! :-)

Cheers, and thanks again for a marvelous concert - ?