[Choir] New outfits are in - NEWBIES PLEASE READ

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Wed Nov 15 17:26:19 EST 2017

Dear New Members of the Stevens Choir!

I have been informed that the new tuxes and dresses have arrived. That means it's time to get them HEMMED (it's also time for you to pay up if you haven't yet - $40 women, $60 men).

And THAT means it's time for you to arrive early to Choir tomorrow - anytime between 5:30-6:30 will be fine - put on your pants/dress and let me pin them up.

We need to get this done by the end of next Monday night, 11/20.

Tomorrow (Thurs) I can't stay after choir, so please come early! Monday I can stay later.

In a pinch I can do a bit of pinning this Friday evening AFTER the Voice Recital (7-about 8:30pm, Music Room).

After all are pinned, they're taken to a local tailor.

Lest I forget - ?

  *   PLEASE BRING PERFORMANCE SHOES (or shoes of approximately the same height)
  *   PLEASE PUT ON THE PANTS / DRESS INSIDE OUT (much easier for the people doing the hemming). The outfits will be waiting for you in the Music Room.

Thank you!

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects