[Choir] OUTFITS - new members only

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 24 13:07:43 EDT 2017

New Singers!

It's time to start doing dress fittings and tux measurements.

WOMEN: we have a number of sample dresses in varying sizes. I'll put them out starting tomorrow before choir - please find time to try a couple on and figure out what size works for you.

MEN: I'm going to start taking tux measurements tomorrow right after Choir. If you can stay, please do!

Outfits are half-subsidized - Stevens pays half, and asks students to pay half. $40/dresses (that's half), $60/tuxes. Outfits then belong to students. In case of financial hardship, please see me.

Cheers,