[Choir] Congrats / reminder of CONCERT DATE CHANGE

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 9 10:50:19 EDT 2018

First - warm congratulations to all involved in "Spring Awakening"! It was a lovely, lovely production.

We're looking forward to having you back this week.

AND - for those who missed it (there are always some!) -

OUR CONCERT DATE HAD TO CHANGE to:

Sunday May 6, 4pm,

BECAUSE OF SNOW DAYS. PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!!

ALL CALLS BELOW:

New Date

SUNDAY MAY 6, 4:00pm (NOT NOT NOT evening)

Please alert your family and friends ASAP!

All calls on Sunday May 6:

Tech:

12:00 soloists; possibly Adam/Stephanie clarinet-piano check

12:30 FULL CHOIR

1:45 President's Ensemble

Concert Calls:

3:00 Choir to stage; dressed & ready for final warm-up/music checks

3:30 House opens

4:00 Curtain

We're aware that there may be some conflicts; please let me know if that applies to you. This is the best overall option, however, given the circumstances.

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects