[Choir] Ian sings "Toreador" with our orchestra, Sat 8pm, DeBaun

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Apr 19 17:19:44 EDT 2018

Dear Choir!

Another performance announcement -

I hope you'll be able to attend the concert of the Stevens Orchestra this Saturday at 8pm, DeBaun.

Our own Ian DiGuilio will be singing the great "Toreador Song" from the opera Carmen with the full orchestra on that concert. Those of you who were in Choir last spring may remember how fun that piece is, and if involving the Choir were feasible this time I might have tried to rope you into an encore. :-)  As is, Ian is performing the soloist-only version.

Please come and support him and the many fine musicians in the orchestra, including several instrumentalists who also sing in the Choir. I may miss someone (apologies if so!), but I believe this at least includes Paul, Adam, Jie, Moenika, and Nicole.

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects