[Choir] Congratulations and Thank You!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Dec 9 18:05:11 EST 2018

Dear Choir!

Thank you for a wonderful concert last night. I was inundated by compliments afterwards. It's hard to choose a favorite from your many fine renditions, but I think your "Dirait-on" may have won the night for me. LOVELY.

By the way - so you know, people thought the "Zombie" song was hilarious. Concert audiences don't laugh much - they're quite shy about it - but they smile very loudly. 😂

Thank you so much for the gorgeous winter roses. That is a truly lovely bouquet.

I wish you all the very best for your finals and holidays, and hope to see you next semester!

Warmly,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects