[Choir] Thursday 1/2 Choir canceled

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu Feb 1 11:17:02 EST 2018

Dear Choir,

I am so sorry, but I must cancel Choir this evening.

Some of you know that right before the semester started, my Mother passed. I am handling some matters in the wake of this event, and while my missing any Choir rehearsal would not be Mom's preference (she, too, conducted choirs!), I find I simply must take a day to deal with things. That day needs to include me being at the phone during West Coast business and early evening hours, and can't be Friday, and has to be...pretty much now.

I'll look forward to seeing you all next week.

In boca al lupo to everyone auditioning for "Spring Awakening"!

(In boca al lupo - "into the mouth of the wolf" = good luck! in opera speak. I have no idea why).

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects