[Choir] Sunday parking for concert

David Zimmerman dzimmerm at stevens.edu
Fri May 4 16:12:34 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

I just realized - Sunday is the Hoboken Arts and Music Festival, from 11am-6pm.

If you have family or friends driving in, I HIGHLY SUGGEST parking in the 8th street parking lot. The Choir Concert will be ending at the same time as the festival, so traffic on Frank Sinatra Drive and Hudson Street will be TERRIBLE!!  However, you can drive down 8th street further into town and be able to get out without much issue.

Also, your family/friends may want to come in earlier to enjoy the Festival. It goes from Observer Highway to 7th Street, on Washington Street.

Please let your guests know!

Thanks
-Dave

David Zimmerman
Executive Director
Office of University Events
T 201 216 5111
F 201 216 8946
STEVENS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY<http://www.stevens.edu/>
apps<http://www.stevens.edu/news/content/stevens-releases-app-iphone-and-android>  *  facebook<https://www.facebook.com/Stevens1870>  *  twitter<https://twitter.com/FollowStevens>  *  news<http://www.stevens.edu/news/>  *  youtube<http://www.youtube.com/user/EdwinAStevens70>