[Choir] Invitation - "The Last Five Years"

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Thu May 10 17:21:07 EDT 2018

Dear Choir,

I hope you're all doing great as you wrap up your finals for this year!

I'm writing to invite you to DeBaun's workshop production of "The Last Five Years" featuring Ian and Julia, who are doing terrific work.

Performances are tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday evenings at DeBaun, 8pm, free admission. The show runs about 1.5 hours.

"The Last Five Years" is a cross between musical theatre and storytelling song cycles in the classical tradition. It is a very, very fine work of character-driven, sung theatre.

Marcus Baker is at the piano.

Please come if you can!

All best,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects