[Choir] CHOIR MIGHT HAPPEN TONIGHT - hang tight -

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Nov 12 10:18:24 EST 2018

Dear Choir,

As you know, Howe Center is currently closed.

It is possible we may be able to have rehearsal in DEBAUN. I should be able to find out and email you again by late afternoon. Please hold the time, Monday people!

Re OUTFITS: unless by some miracle Howe actually opens today, I fear that task is a bridge too far. We'll have to put it off to Thursday, alas.

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects