[Choir] CAROL SING: Sunday Dec. 2, 6:15 call, 7:00 start, St. Matt's

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Tue Nov 20 11:03:58 EST 2018

Dear All,

I keep hearing from Choir people who don't know anything about the Carol Sing. I am sorry if that hasn't been made clear enough. I keep mentioning it in Choir and it's on our various printed materials. But.

SUNDAY DEC. 2:

  *   6:15 call to warm up and go over the special numbers. We'll be presenting "O magnum" as just-us, and will run the "Hallelujah Chorus" with the organist.
  *   7:00 start

The pianist for the occasion will be James Redcay, who some of you know as a guest Choir conductor and composer a couple years ago for our 9/11 Memorial Concert. He has also played for the recitals I and some of our singers have done on the music series at the church.

St. Matthew Trinity Lutheran is on the southwest corner of 8th & Hudson Streets. This is very close to campus.

Dress should be presentable and on the nicer side, but not formal.

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects