[Choir] Choir yearbook photo: after Thursday Choir, Bissinger Room

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Oct 14 14:16:43 EDT 2018

Dear Choir,

The "Link," the Stevens yearbook, has scheduled a group picture for Choir in the Bissinger Room this coming Thursday evening directly after Choir. Technically the time is 9:18, but they ask that everyone arrive 15 minutes early.

This is different from the photographs taken at concerts by DeBaun's professional photographer. He is always in, once per year, to take pictures of the major ensemble concerts (he usually come in the fall, so for us, Dec. 8) . The DeBaun photos will be available at the following link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123879277@N02/albums

If you visit the link, you'll see albums for all the major performance events put on by DeBaun and the Stevens Dramatic Society, and even some smaller-scale events. The photos may be downloaded and printed as desired.

The yearbook's student editor prefers to use group photos such as those to be taken in Bissinger.

Further information is below - please do take a look.

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects
Stevens Institute of Technology