[Choir] CHIOR - Links to Lauridsen, Victoria, Steffen (full choir)

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 16 19:40:10 EDT 2018

Dear Singers!

Below please find recordings of three pieces from our Fall '18 repertoire:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjPuEdH1dws

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.vTLXKs_4jWWXutKxMHjgzQEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjPuEdH1dws>

Spells of Herrick - Andrew Steffen<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjPuEdH1dws>
www.youtube.com
The metaphysical poetry of Robert Herrick is mystical and captivating. The spectrum of his subject matter spanned nature, life, death, and music. The two poems in ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWXVZlrLa6E
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.QRny81hADLBNoMsnpz4ZfAHgFo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWXVZlrLa6E>

Dirait-on. Morten Lauridsen<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWXVZlrLa6E>
www.youtube.com
Dirait-on. Les chansons des roses. Morten Lauridsen Chamber Choir of Europe Piano: Morten Lauridsen Conductor: Nicol Matt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRPEJkoEstc

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.oBZXGkbruplZ5aIRoszvCwHgFo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRPEJkoEstc>

Tomás Luis de Victoria - O Magnum Mysterium (The Sixteen)<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRPEJkoEstc>
www.youtube.com
Tomás Luis de Victoria (c. 1548 - 1611): O MAGNUM MYSTERIUM I think that this is one of the most touching choral pieces which ever came out of the 16th century ...

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects