[Choir] CHOIR - "Joshua Fit the Battle" & "Spells of Herrick" links

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Sun Sep 23 17:20:39 EDT 2018

Dear Choir - here be a couple useful links:

"Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho" - the Eddleman arrangement we're using doesn't seem to be on YouTube. However, you can listen to it via the sheet music seller JW Pepper:

https://www.jwpepper.com/sheet-music/search.jsp?keywords=Joshua+Fit+Eddleman&suggested=department-filter&pageview=list-view&departments=Choral

Note: listen to the link labeled "TTBB" - that's where the SATB actually lives. They've got their links mixed up.

"Joshua" will be a new focus this week, along with:

a) the second part ("Charms") of "Spells of Herrick" (giving you the link again below - the second piece starts at 2:48), and

b) review/honing of the pieces we've been working on up to now.

Looking forward!

Cheers,

BR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjPuEdH1dws

[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.vTLXKs_4jWWXutKxMHjgzQEsDh&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjPuEdH1dws>

Spells of Herrick - Andrew Steffen<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjPuEdH1dws>
www.youtube.com
The metaphysical poetry of Robert Herrick is mystical and captivating. The spectrum of his subject matter spanned nature, life, death, and music. The two poems in ...

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects