[Choir] 6 rehearsals left - no absences, please!

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 15 10:01:56 EDT 2019

Dear Choir,

We have six rehearsals left in total; for many of you, only three.

Please DO NOT MISS any remaining rehearsals. Every individual singer who is not up to date puts the entire group behind. We are an ensemble, and ensembles pull together.

Thank you.

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects