[Choir] "Alma Mater" group coaching for new members

Bethany Reeves breeves at stevens.edu
Mon Apr 22 09:54:41 EDT 2019

Dear New Folk in the Choir!

This coming Friday 4/26, from 3:00-3:30pm, I'd like to offer extra coaching on the "Alma Mater."

Please let me know if you can come - if I don't get any takers, I'll need to reassign that time. If you can do it earlier on Friday, let me know that too.

Reply just to ME - breeves at stevens.edu - not to the full choir list. Thank you!

Cheers,

Stage Director/Teacher, DeBaun Shakespeare & Summer Theatre Projects